Community Consultation Group
The overall role of the Darwin International Airport Community Consultation Group is to consult on community issues arising from Airport operations and developments.
Specifically, the work of the Consultation Group will include:
- existing and proposed Airport development and operations
- steps being taken to implement or develop the Airport’s Master Plan
- noise (including aircraft noise) and environmental issues
- ground transport and access issues
- improvements or changes to airport facilities
- relevant reports from Department of Infrastructure and Transport, Airservices Australia and Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- the contribution of the airport to the local, regional and national economy.
The Consultation Group is not there to resolve airport or aircraft related complaints or resolve aviation related commercial disputes.
For further information contact email@example.com
Daryl Manzie, Independent Chair
Lesley Alford, Environment (Environmental Consultant)
Greg Bicknell, Business Sector (CEO NT Chamber of Commerce)
Andrew Hardy, Aircraft Operator (CEO Hardy Aviation)
Jamie O’Donnell, Airport Business (General Manager Novotel and Mercure Darwin Airport)
Dawn Lawrie, Community (Community member)
Grahame Webb, Community (Community member)
WGCDR Steve Parsons, Department of Defence (CO 13SQN / Senior ADF Officer RAAF Base Darwin)
Trevor Cox, Tourism Sector (General Manager Tourism Top End)
Ian Kew, CEO Darwin International Airport
In addition, the following federal organisations are observers who attend meetings and present reports to the Community Consultation Group:
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development – attends all meetings;
- Airservices Australia – attends most meetings;
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority – attends as required.