Community Consultation Group
Darwin International Airport’s Community Consultation Group was established in 2011 and meets three times a year.
The group’s main roles is to discuss community issues arising from airport operations and developments. This allows information to flow from the airport and its tenants to the community and vice versa. It also allows the community to make comments and suggestions about the airport’s operation and development.
The group’s work includes reviewing:
- existing and proposed airport development and operations
- steps being taken to implement or develop the airport’s master plan
- noise (including aircraft noise) and environmental issues
- improvements or changes to airport facilities
- activities from Airservices Australia and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that may change or affect airport operations and be of community interest
- the contribution of the airport to the local, regional and national economy.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report from Meeting - 2 November 2023
- Report from Meeting - 6 July 2023
- Report from Meeting - 23 February 2023
- Report from Meeting - 3 November 2022
- Report from Meeting - 28 July 2022
- Report from Meeting - 3 March 2022