Reimagining new territory.
We are more than just airport people, we’re also tourism operators, property developers, partnership facilitators, land custodians and environmental leaders.
- ADG will spend tens of millions transforming its two hotels into one world-class resort with 423 rooms ranging from bespoke to family luxury accommodation and conference facilities.
- ADG has invested in 11 megawatts (MW) of solar arrays with a further 11 MW in development.
- DIA is investing in long-term road infrastructure to upgrade and improve airport access and increase safety.
- DIA is building new aerobridges with clean, green energy, to support airlines and improve passenger access.
- ADG has plans for a $60M 80 megalitre diesel storage facility and fuel pipeline to support our airline partners.
- From medical to manufacturing and retail to entertainment, the Darwin Airport business precinct has a wide-ranging portfolio of more than 75 tenants which continues to expand.
- DIA is undertaking a $7.7M terminal upgrade to increase capacity, expand food and beverage offerings, improve passenger flow and enhance customer experience.
- Revolutionising export in the Territory, the DIA business precinct houses the only vapour heat treatment (VHT) plant in the NT, opening new export markets.
- ADG’s creation of an Aerospace Manufacturing Precinct by 2023 is on track and expected to deliver hundreds of local jobs as the home of amphibian aircraft manufacturing in Australia.
- In 2022, DIA was the sole Australian airport to receive an award at the prestigious Airports Council International Asia-Pacific, Green Airport’s Recognition Program, recognising initiatives that minimise aviation’s impact on the environment.
- Through both innovative and traditional land management techniques, ADG manages significant conservation sites including the Rapid Creek
- ADG has been nationally recognised for the Integrated Vegetation Management Program, which reduces wildlife hazard around runway areas, improving aviation safety and protecting wildlife. Reserve at DIA.